Category Tags ,

ETEK TekRunner Folding Electric Bike for Adults – Bafang...

2,499.99 $

Brand: ETEK

Color: Black


  • TechRunner Folding Electric Bike for Adults has a powerful high torque 750W Bafang Motor and aluminium alloy frame with collapsible pedals that allow easy storage or transportation.
  • REMOVABLE LITHIUM BATTERY – the 48V 14Ah foldable electric bike battery is made with larger Samsung cells for a longer lifetime providing a range of up to 30 mi under PAS. You can charge the electric mountain bike battery on/off the ebike by your convenience.
  • PERFORMANCE PARTS – Mozo Suspension Technology Hydraulic fork and 7 speed Shimano transmission ensure the safest, most controlled and comfortable ride possible. Street Legal ebikes for adults come equipped with super bright LED lights, large cargo rack and mudguards.
  • SAFE DESIGN – Shorter electric bikes braking distance and your riding safety are ensure, thanks to Hydraulic disk brakes on both front & rear. It makes stopping smooth, safe and so easy to maintain. Full Color LCD display with milage, trip details and USB CHARGING PORT.
  • SHIPPING & WARRANTY – E-Tek is a Florida-based company. The Electric Bicycle will be shipped from our US (FL) warehouse 2 days after payment is completed. One-year limited warranty. If you have any issues with the electric bikes for adults please feel free to contact us for technical support and replacement of damaged parts!
  • ASSEMBLY NEEDED – The e bikes for adults electric have been pre-assembled 85%, you only need to spend 20-30 minutes to easily complete the remaining 15%. The assembly video is uploaded on the official Youtube channel.

Package Dimensions: 279x1549x54431

UPC: 706212547646


There are no reviews yet.

Be the first to review “ETEK TekRunner Folding Electric Bike for Adults – Bafang...”

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *


Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Ut elit tellus, luctus
nec ullamcorper mattis, pulvinar dapibus.

Shopping Cart
Scroll to Top
We're On The Map

228 Park Ave S, New York, NY 10003, USA

we are social
drop us a line